Friday, January 22, 2010

Haiti Earthquake Appeal


Haiti Earthquake Appeal
Originally uploaded by Jan Herbert

Please consider helping the vicitims of the Haita earthquake by participating in the flickr Charity Print Auctions! I decided to give auctioning one of my images a try-- "Beautiful Roses," a picture that was first added to my photostream in 2007 & has become my most popular image view-wise.

To participate in this auction, please click on the link to the flickr page & follow the directions. If you do not have a flickr account but would still like to bid, that's ok! Just email/ message me your bid & I will add it to the comment thread in your honor. The auction ends at midnight PST on Thursday January 28, so please be sure to act on it before the timer runs out!

No comments:

Post a Comment